Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Losin it...

i dunno wut it is... but ive pretty much lost interest in everything these past few days...

Food has lost all taste (except for junk food, that is)... Sleep doesnt come easily (if at all)... I dont feel like workin out... dont feel like chillin out...

Basically im not doin much of anything, and yet I feel my time is being wasted, and I should do sumthin bout it...

Most people would categorize this behaviour as being love-struck.. but to be completely honest, I dont think any girl has held that much value in my mind for a number of years now... my close friends, male and female alike, are still considered priceless to me thou...

At times I think it cud just be a case of insomnia leadin to me feeling poorly during the rest of the day... n at other times I think im losing interest in life itself.. like it aint worth it anymore...

Any advice is more than welcome...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound so depressed..life is very precious yaar…although I agree that sometimes life starts to lose its meaning…I’ve been there so I know what you mean…but try to find a purpose.. a general, broad goal in life that you would like to achieve…this would make your life more meaningful and this will also help you set your priorities. It’s easy said than done I know that, but it comes over time I guess …if something’s bugging u, it also helps to talk to someone about it…

Diego said...

well, not to say that life's totally without meaning... I guess its just a matter of getting over the spare time i have right now, n moving on and doing the stuff ive got planned for myself in the near future... thanks..
who are you neways? :)

Anonymous said...

well its good to know ur not losing interest in life anymore :)..and anonymous means anonymous right ;)

Diego said...

dammit...