Thursday, May 18, 2006

All those McValue Meals corrodin ur head or sumthing???

Stupid Stupid McDonald's Survey Ppl!!!

Dumbass, I just bought n paid for a Beef Foldover Meal..
You saw/heard me order the Beef Foldover Meal..
You saw the dude at the counter pass me my Beef Foldover Meal..
I walked right by you carrying my Beef Foldover Meal on a tray...
You saw me walk right by you carrying my Beef Foldover Meal..

Your survey requires you to interview people who just bought n paid for the Beef Foldover Meal, hence you approached me n asked if you could ask me some questions, to which I agreed...
Now, I'm sitting right opposite you...
You can see there's a Beef Foldover Meal in my tray...
n ive unwrapped it..
n im eating it..

So WHY THE HELL DID YOU ASK ME THE FOLLOWING QUESTION FROM YOUR SURVEY, AND EXPECT ME TO ANSWER IT:

Question: Did you purchase the Beef Foldover Meal today???


Ive said it before, n im sayin it again: Kill Me!! Kill Me Now!!

See, its on days like this that I wish certain people were hung from their testicles, and shot through the lungs... Just certain ppl, not everyone...

No comments: