Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm Back!!!

I havent blogged in a while now... Have had a ton to write bout, but never had the time to write it... its not that I've been totally busy, just that I need the free time to get to know my bed a lil better...

For a brief outline, this is pretty much the gist of wut's been happening (not in chronological order) since I last blogged, which has been quite a while:

1) Got the right side of mom's car smashed (seriously.. n it wasnt my fault...)

2) Had a bout of flu

3) Got my GRE scores...

4) Got frustrated at ETS for not sending me n my unis my GRE scores (i had to call them up to find out... i'll explain later, just wait for the post, dammit)...

5) Decided to say 'Screw you' to the Canadian n US unis I applied to, and decided upon UNSW located in the Land Down Under (Australia, ppl... not wut ur thinkin)

6) Found out my trip to OZ-land might have to be put off for a few months, but it will definitely be compensated for...

7) Had a series of clubbin sessions, which is extremely rare for me...

8) Tried dancing during those clubbing sessions... this is sumthing I will definitely NOT be blogging about...

9) Had a brief but very haunting fling with the smokes... REALLY callin it quits this time...

Umm.. thats all I can recall for now.. not much for a span of slightly over a month, isit???

Oh n I'll be addin 10) soon: Givin notice for quittin my job... WooHoo!!!

2 comments:

word salad said...

u know how in english composition classes when we were supposed to write the outline before we went ahead with forming the paragraphs..lolz! this is exactly that

Diego said...

haha... I remember that without a doubt... Can still visualize Mrs. Pool (I'm shocked I still remember her name) in that trademark blue dress of hers walking back n forth along the class... Scary...

but neways, i did that just to serve as a preview of wuts comin up soon, n to let everyone know wuts goin on lately...