Monday, January 22, 2007

Muslim Pickup Lines... Hilarious Stuff!!!

HEhe... this is some funny stuff.. for my non-muslim readers, ive added a glossary of Islamic terms (ive tried explaining to the best of my limited knowledge.. i hope im not wrong, but u'll get the gist of it) that may be unfamiliar:

1. "OH MY GOSH! I just saw part of your hair, now you're obliged to marry me."
2. "I'd like to be more than just your brother in Islam."
3. "To watch you pray is a sin of its own."
4."Will my platinum VISA cover your dowry?"
5."You can't play basketball with a jilbab on, marry me, and we will go one-on-one our entire life."
6."Muslims are supposed to have many children, and I am willing to do my part..."
7."Assalamualaikum, so what time does a Hoor Al-3ayn like you have to be back in Jannah?"
8. So, read any good Surahs lately?
9. Do you believe in the hereafter? Oh you do? Then you know what I'm hereafter.
10. Lets get married so I don’t have to lower my gaze every time you walk in the room
11. I've had to fast every day since the day that I first saw you.
12. Do you work for the FBI ? Because you've just abducted my heart.
13. Your father must be a terrorist, because you're da BOMB!
14. Would you like to help me wake up for Fajr?
15.. Are you a Shiite? Because when I saw you, I said to myself, "She aiight".
16. Do you wanna date? I bought a box full when I went to Madinah.
17. Girl, you fine. I see praying five times a day has paid off.
18. That's a nice burqa. Can I talk you out of it?
19. I need to break my fast. Can I have a date?
20. I didn’t trip over my robe, I fell for you.
21. I know Halal meat does a body good, but damn, how much you been eatin'
22. Wanna pray in jamaat, shoulder to shoulder, feet to feet?
23. "*guy looks under girls hijab* "sorry, i was looking for the made in jannah tag"
24. "After seeing you, the first thing I said was Mashallah. The next was Inshallah!"
25. "Are those legs halal?"


Glossary of terms:

Halal: Term usually used to certify meat from animals slaughtered according to Islamic Law.
Burqa: Dress worn by Ladies (usually in arab countries)
Jannah: Heaven
Hijab: Headdress and/or Veil
Mashallah: A word used to praise the work of God
Inshallah: Literally means 'By the Will of God, it will happen'
Hoor-al-Ayn: Angel
Surahs: Quranic Verses
Shiite: Member of the Islamic tribe 'Shia'
Fajr: Prayers performed at the break of dawn
Madinah: One of the 2 holy cities located in Saudi Arabia. The other city is Makkah (or Mecca, depending on how u pronounce it)
Jamaat: Prayer in congregation

And a pathetic little attempt at political humour:
FBI: Free Bush's Intelligence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Brother Harris also known as Rated Writes in Response to this issue:

I’m not going to blow this out of proportion,
with a stick or a bomb, but question is
how would you feel if someone used those lines
on your sister or mom?
if you believe, then how can you mock your religion,
with irresponsible sense of humor blocking your vision,
don’t tell me I’m too sensitive,
cause thats rubble and trash,
its sad to see, brothers and sisters disgrace
Islam for a couple of laughs,
would you sell out your deen for a dance and a date,
while kufr nations eat off the ummah dirty
hands in the plate,
our wounds are deep,
this is salt upon the blister,
brothers, you know you wouldn’t let a man
use those lines upon your sister,
this is what you cheer for?
is this what we’re here for?
is this what the sahabah’s shed their
blood and tears for,
i cant see the kitchen
but i can see whats cooking,
shatan laughing the hardest cause
this time the jokes on the Muslims,
how would the children in Palestine feel,
if they knew you used islam with dirty humor and appeal,
this is one example of putting shatan above you,
why you humiliating the only woman that loved you,
take the jokes back, this aint the path of Allah ,
a good laugh ain’t worth the mighty wrath of Allah ,
so how is the Muslim ummah suppose to win,
when we think we picking up lines
when we only picking up sin?

Mashallah, so chill with these “Islamic Pick up Lines”, When it’s time for you to get married, Inshallah Allah swt will take care of you…..