Thursday, June 21, 2007

Coke...Cooke...Coore...Coors.... How'd THAT happen???

My powers of observation have been fooled.. yet again... On my way to buy some onions to prep lunch, I stopped at a supermarket, and, in a rush, picked up a can of Coke Light...


I came home, cooked up a decent lunch, grabbed a glass n some ice, n plopped down infront of the TV... i open the can, n thats where things start to go weird... fine, my observation isnt as keen 24/7, but my super-human heightened sense of smell picked up the scent of alcohol in the air... so innocently, i begin to pour the contents of the can into the glass.. n out comes a pale-yellow fluid, totally not what I expected from a can of Coke... turns out, in my rush id picked up not Coke Light, but:

When i picked it up I thought its probably Coke Light in some sort of local packaging... I wonder how much of a boost Coors has seen in their sales since adopting the Coke Font type...

Lesson learnt: Ppl will use almost any underhanded tactic to get a sale these days... n always be more observant...

N to the curious: No I didnt drink the beer... I absolutely hate the taste of beer, regardless of whatever wonder it appears to be to others...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. coors is a brand of american beer rite?