Wednesday, June 06, 2007

SHANGHAI!!! You had me at 'Welcome...'!!!!

Tired, Tired, Tired...

Not gonna write much for now..just gonna say the day's been going good, and am FRIKKING TIRED now!!! here's how it went:

i) Slept at 2am after finishin off with packin (I pack like a woman.. seriously)
ii) woke up at 5.30am to get showered n dressed
iii) caught the train at 7.40am
iv) arrived at shanghai at 10.40am
v) Checked into hotel, then headed off to the testing center ASAP for my GMAT Test (which went well.. got the results already :D )
vi) bought a BK meal n went back to my motel room to enjoy it (my first meal since the previous night)
vii) went touring.. first Nanjing Road, then the Bund (will post up pix later... spectacular view!!)
viii) checked out Xin Tian Di, premier Bar-hopping joint here in Shanghai..
ix) am now sittin here tryin to figure out this PC so i can tell u guys bout it...
x) gonna go get some dinner (PIZZA!!!.. well, maybe) and probably hit the sack to allow my legs to recover from the entire day of walking, and my mind to recover from GMAT stress and staying awake during the test :P )

tomorrow morning: heading to the embassy to get my passport renewed.. and another day of touring...

annnndddd....

I've arranged to attend a group of capoeristas' training session in the evening!!! RODA, RODA, RODA!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! hopefully there will be pix and/or vids...

Will update in detail later... Ciaos!!!

oh, n Shanghai Women... Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! (Nuff said for now... ask me in private)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u pack like which girl?

heh :P