Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I dont mean to sound Condescending but...

Hmm.. you know what???

After reading the previous 2 posts (both parts of 'Ever the Lone Gymmer'), I've sorta arrived at a conclusion:

This guy (The Manipulator) has something against me.. I dont know what it is, I dont know why, or for whatever reason, but I'm pretty sure he genuinely has something against me (he's already caused me to waste more posts on him than on She-Who-Greatly-Irritates-Me):

i) He keeps reminding me how built and muscular he used to be back in his home country
ii) He specifically came by a number of times to consider registering at the gym I work out at... finally succeeding, hence the pissed off Posts...
iii) He tries picking on me by tellin me I overeat and Im fat...
iv) He asks me to choose his clothes (WTF???)..
v) he asks me to choose his PC (WTF 2 ???)
vi) he wants me to advise him on his workouts (like there's ANY way in hell im gonna do that for him after all this shit... or maybe i cud screw it up for him.. hehehehe...)
vii) Heck, he bloody hell has nothin better to do than stare at me while im workin out in the same vicinity
viii) He keeps reminding me how un-social I am and how socially adept he is...
ix)He's bloody, friggin Rude!
x) All he can do is show off bout how much money he's made in life here and back in Pakistan...

Hmm... u know, im not brash, arrogant or cocky enuff to say it, but it seems like he's got some sorta inferiority complex he needs to deal with... n somehow it has somethin to do with me, or using me as a target to make himself feel superior.. but then y try to emulate me by asking for my taste?? maybe cuz he's SURE his taste in stuff SUCKS???!!! :P

Oh n did I mention that he rebuffed the same instructor who helped us out with the supplements previously?? She comes up to him to advise him.. sure, she had an alterior motive as she was trying to get him as a personal training client, hence more money for her (Cha-CHING!!!)... but instead he has to act the cheapskate n get her to write out an entire routine for him for free, and then tells her there's no way he's paying for lessons... he told me this himself, and I later found out, upon her confiding in me, that she was in trouble for not having sold enough lessons that month... so obviously u cant blame her for makin some money so she cud keep her job... if, on the off-chance, she happens to read this: Emma, youre HOT, and a GREAT instructor, and you'll have LOADS more clients in the future... but I still wont stop nagging u until u help me fix my stretching issues!! :P (guy's gotta improve his compassos, right?)

Sigh.. U know what.. after considering all of the above.. Ive decided I'm just gonna let him have it the next time I'm the least bit annoyed by his behaviour... hence, this quote from 'The Punisher':

- 'Sic vis pacem parabellum - If you want peace, prepare for war.'

(Hey, maybe it wasnt such a great movie, but this one quote stood out, dun ya think???)

No comments: