Thursday, April 13, 2006

am at the office right now... freakishly bored and redundant, with nothing to do... n i dont even feel like workin on my uni applications right now... even thou i know i shud.. n im wasting time..

To be honest, I dont feel too good right now... I stayed up late last night enjoying junk food (just a bit, not much) and WWE RAW... Slept at about 2.30.. n woke up at 8...n i had a moderately rigorous training session yesterday evening... to sum it up, i easily violated 2 outta 3 basic laws for attaining physical fitness (eat right, sleep right, train hard)

I dont even know if I can attend training today... Just feeling sick from not having caught up on my sleep for the last few days... even thou Tuesday (2 days ago) was a public holiday...

I've realized I can still be up for an intense training session if I havent eaten properly... but not sleeping enough, well thats an entirely different ball-game..

Maybe i'll go home n sleep for an hour or two before training.. or maybe i'll sleep alot longer, n feel better for the next session..

I gotta change this lifestyle, mann... not sleepin enuff, not training enuff, not eating right.. no wonder i suck at capoeira right now...

n did i mention I havent had time for breakfast yet today?? I'm really lookin forward to lunch, which seems like its a gazillion light-years away right now (read 10-15 minutes)..

No comments: