Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I wish it hadnt happened...

sumthin happened a couple of weeks ago.. it wasnt good...

By this point I'm guessin uve figured out I'm not really gonna go into the specifics of wut happened... since there's the ever-so-miniscule-but-still-existent chance the person who this concerns might just stumble upon my blog n read it... no, im not afraid of him/her.. I just prefer to leave everyone hangin...

neways, i really dunno wut happened, or wut made me do it... all i know is that my better instincts were against it... but it still happened... i made the initiative to do it, n the person responded...

all i can say is so far i havent had to face any of the consequences of what i did... i dunno how long that might last thou... so far it seems alright... i felt it'll be cool for everything to be back to the way it was... but turns out im kinda glad it didnt... so far... I also know for me it cant ever be the way it was before... no way mann, i aint gonna sink that low...

n if somehow things start to get outta hand again, i guess i wont really be reluctant to return to the way things were until a few weeks ago...

P.S. dun ask me what im actually talkin bout... i just dun wanna go into the specifics...
P.P.S. some of u readin this prolly think its to do with sex... i know who u r... :) n ur wrong...

No comments: