Saturday, August 19, 2006

I is Back!!!

Hey peeps!! Dunno if y'all recognize me anymore, since I haven't blogged in bout 5 billion years... Well, maybe not 5 billion years, but its still been a while :P

Anyway, the reason behind my non-blogging status is primarily the fact that Blogspot's permanently inaccessible in Pakistan, where I've been for the past month or so.. N check this out: Theyve blocked it in such a way that you cant access any blogs, but you can still log into your Blogspot account and post... Go figure... I dun mean to appear condescending, but the solutions my country comes up with... No wonder we're at wherever we're at...

Ok, gettin down to business.. the business of blogging, that is... I've got alot to write bout, n unfortunately, despite my numerous attempts, it appears I dont have the magical gift of turning back time and being able to blog everything as soon as it happened, therefore I shall attempt to narrate all narratable events as chronologically correctly as possible... but bear with me... especially since its 2am in the morning right now, n i'm probably not making any sense right now anyways.. n i hate proofreading.. :)

So keep an eye out for: Paki returns to motherland after 6yrs, causes massive thunderstorm..

No comments: