Monday, August 28, 2006

WHERE'S MA RODA????

Daaammmit!!

I miss capoeira so much.. I miss the training, I miss the music, but most of all, I miss the Rodas!!!

What I wouldnt give to play in a roda right now... Sigh!!!

Now i find myself wishing I'd trained harder during those months spent training with Bantus... Sigh, I'm never gonna take Capoeira training for granted again...

On a happy note: I finally started training capoeira in my gym.. had my first workout 2 nights back.. wasnt much, just 30 minutes or so, but its a start...

I think im gonna go play with my berimbau for awhile... No, I'm not speaking metaphorically...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo ASADo. Waaaazzzaaap? Bantus misses you too (and your money... but I digress)! Keep in touch. Bantus festival this year will be on sometime November this year, try to make it alright? You take care now, and keep working that berimbau of yours, it's a myth that you go blind or get hairy palms from playing it too much.