Sunday, March 18, 2007

Post-midnite ramblings...

Its approaching 5am on a Sunday morning as I write this... What's keeping me up, u ask? The Cricket World Cup 2007... Its not being televised here within the mainland, hence I keep myself updated through Cricinfo.

No spectacular matches goin on... I'm just bout done watching Pakistan and Indian being raped (literally!!!) by their opponents, Ireland and Bangladesh respectively... lets say no more on that...

also keeping me up is the notion of preparing for my upcoming (rescheduled) technical interview... I know I can kick ass at the technical crap, but its been awhile since I last actively practised the technical crap, hence am a bit rusty... But I gotta giv it all I got... the job in question may not appear to be much to the average onlooker, but there's alot ridin on it... maybe too much (at the risk of puttin all my eggs in 1 basket again... i think i do that too often..) so I'm hopin for a lil luck here...

On another note, I noticed I havent been blogging much lately... so I shall come up with another one of my 'old skool' anecdotes to relate to y'all... very soon... keep checkin for updates... i know, its probably interesting to none but myself, but heck, ure here for a reason, arent u? ;)

Ok, its past 5am... n I had a really tiring workout earlier today... so i'm gonna hit the sack now n take full advantage of the Sunday ahead...

No comments: