Monday, March 26, 2007

Quote(s) of the Day

Chanced upon these quotes over at Wikipedia. In the state of mind I'm currently in (see the post below this one), they happened to lighten my mood just a wee bit, so I thought I'd share them with you all. Who knows, it might just help uplift someone's spirits:

1) "If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name in a Swiss bank" - Woody Allen

2) ""Sometimes I lie awake at night and I ask, Why me?" And the voice says, "Nothing personal your name just happened to come up."" - Charles M. Schulz


Update (2 mins later):

I just happened to find another juicy one 2 mins after I posted.. so here it is:

"I think crime pays. The hours are good, you meet a lot of interesting people, you travel a lot." -
Woody Allen

No comments: