Friday, April 13, 2007

Let's see you shake that ass... NOT!!!

So there I was, minding my own business, diligently workin on buildin my capo skillz in a particular section of a particular room at my gym.. n the bellydancing instructor walks in... she's a babe!! actually im just being very complimentary right now... she's pretty good looking, thou kinda short for my liking... but MANN can she shake it on the dance floor...


Neways, i better get back to the topic at hand before I lose focus... so she walks in, changes the music to her own: tunes that girls normally like shakin it to, i guess... so far this is totally normal, cuz she often comes in while im workin out, n works that ass to some tunes of hers, diverting my attention sufficiently long enuff for me to cool down in one way, and heat up in others...


so today was no different... she's practising her stuff, n im practisin mine... n in walks this dude... normal lookin dude, with specs n a crewcut, dressed to sweat it out at the gym... at this point im takin a breather, hence allowed my attention to focus on the goings on in the room (no, no, I wasnt staring at the instructor again... u gotta believe me!!! find it IN YOU to Believe me, Dammit!!!)... so this guy walks in, faces the mirror............


and he starts BELLYDANCING!!!! WTF???


I'm serious.. this dude was shakin it like there's no tomorrow... n to the tune of the music!!! (Shakira's 'Whenever, Wherever' was playin at that point)... so there I was, relaxin in a corner.. TOTALLY shocked at what I was witnessing... so I did what any normal human being with the slightest tinge of a sense of humour would do...



I took pics :)...



unfortunately I wasnt equipped with a high-res camera, but instead had only my pathetic phone-cam... n the timing was bad, so bear with the following:





There u have it ppl!!! maybe plenty of uve seen sumthin the likes of this, but it was most DEF a first for me... a Bellydancin Dude!!! (10 points if u can find me in the pic :P )

Oh, n later on he borrowed the instructor's belly-dancing skirt, put it on, n continued shakin away... no pics of that, cuz I still like my phone too much to have it violated that way....

2 comments:

Jasmine * said...

I spotted you. On the right, mirror reflection ;D muahaha.. kaching *10 points*

Too bad we can't see the guy's face :p

Diego said...

Gee... thanks for givin everyone else a chance, Jas.. :P