Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tonite, we dine in... Arrggh!!! MY EYES!! MY EYES!!!

I saw 300 last night... needless to say, it was Kick-Ass!!! You can easily see why men and women flocked the the cinemas to watch this blockbuster: The women went to drool over the mens' bodies.. The men were attracted by the lure of a bloodfest, and I expect some (unfortunately) to drool over the mens' bodies too...

I read bout their workouts online, and no doubt about it, the grueling routines definitely showed some impressive results... The cast of Troy (yes, yes, ladies.. except for Brad) would have been put to shame...

Anyway, as much as I enjoyed this bloodfest which mainly involved millions of big naked men bein virtually raped by 300 MUCH bigger naked men, all armed with sharp, pointy weapons (no pun intended), I couldnt help but burst out laughing at the following thought:

There's a scene in the movie, right after the Oracle disapproves of the King's plan to defend Sparta against the Persians, where the king vacates to his chambers and decides to get all touchy-feely with his wife.. That scene commences with the following image:



I wouldnt care if I had the proud honour of bein a soldier enlisted in the "Strongest Army in the World!!".. The LAST thing I'd EVER want is to be walking down the streets, take a look up at the gorgeous moonlit sky only to find my Mighty Bearded King peering down upon me from his balcony, flashing his 'Royal Subjects' to the entire street...

Can u imagine if, in Malaysia, you had Badawi mooning half of KL from the balcony of his luxurious home?? or Bush flashing Washington from his balcony on the White House?? (No pictures provided here, thankfully)

I dont know how my mind got hard-wired to pick up this stuff... Sigh...

Oh n while we're on the subject of 300.. I couldnt help but notice somethin suspicious... :

The great mystery has been Solved, PPL!!! Osama isnt hiding in a cave in Afghanistan dependin on some dialysis machines!! He's posing as Gerard Butler n hiding out in Hollywood!! No wonder them stupid Americans cant find him... they've been lookin in all the wrong places...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm very sure they censored this part outta the movie.

DAMN!! :P

Diego said...

haha!!! I guess i was unfortunate enough to get the uncensored DVD then!!

Guys out there, Worry NOT!! King Leonides's derriere isnt the only merchandise on display in the DVD!! The queen decides to bare it all (well, almost...) right after that!!

Ahem, the movie was good too.. yes, yes...