Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Short of Inspiration?? Read On...

Being a former basketball addict, I can pretty much recall most of the major events during Michael Jordan's dominance over the NBA.. The man provided sheer inspiration to many a basketball player... What most people were unaware of is the mentality, the drive behind all the championships n awards... I guess u have to read a couple of biographies, watch a few documentaries to understand that side of MJ a lil better...

Having said all that, if u have even the slightest hint of an idea of the achievements the dude accomplished, and , more importantly, are looking for some serious inspiration from watching a short video clip (or a collage of highlight reels, if u will), then I strongly recommend that you click on the following URL:

Michael Jordan - Fear

P.S. Im not exactly sure why the clip editor named it 'Fear'... but the soundtrack is just SWEEEEEETT!!! (I think its from 'Requiem for a Dream'.. there are several remixes of it out there, I'm not sure exactly which one is used in the video)

P.P.S. While I'm on an inspirational high right now, I highly recommend watching 'Invincible', which came out Late 2006. Based on a true story, the movie just kicked ASS for sheer inspiration... I particularly enjoyed the scene where Vince Papale's best bud gets tricked into helpin him jumpstart his car to find out he's just been selected to play for the team...

No comments: