Monday, April 02, 2007

You're makin me angry... n ive got nowhere to vent...

I cant help it... I've got to find another outlet to vent... the Idiot (check earlier post 'Bitterness Personified' for more info) is up to her usual antics again... Obviously I'm not going to do anything about it... because I cant... my hands r virtually tied up...

I'm not going to list out again exactly what frustrates me so much.. I'd just be repeating myself.. its pretty much what ive mentioned before, but this time she's taken it to an even higher level.. primarily cuz she realizes my hands r pretty much tied up...

God!! she's one of the main reasons I cant wait to get out of here... everytime I see an INKLING of a hint that she's been in the vicinity, I start fuming... its not that I'm normally a short-tempered person.. she's just pushed me a lil too far than im comfortable with.. n continues to do so, thou in a more subtle (but still In-Your-Face) manner... I've got to be completely honest... I dont think I've ever met anyone more obnoxious, more self-centered, more devious, more irritating, more complaining, more idiotic person in my life...

The best I can do right now is go on ignoring her as long as humanly possible, and to work on gettin the F**K outta this place ASAP.. I dont even wanna bother my family and discuss this with them anymore, since I'd just be lowerin myself to her level by complaining, and they wouldnt be willing/able to help out in the first place... nevermind... I shall save my frustrations for better use, at a more suitable time...

I believe John Dryden said it best: "Beware the fury of a patient man." Ofcourse, I dont mean to display my fury anytime in the near future.. I simply pursue the idea of one day inflicting the same suffering upon her... Call me a sadist, but there r some things i just cant let go...

On a relative note:

"Patience, n. A minor form of dispair, disguised as a virtue." - Ambrose Bierce

No comments: