Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Hi.. just callin to find out y i was on the fone with u...

Last nite, I had a dream... no, not the Martin Luther King variety... this was more along the lines of wakin up in the middle of the night n gettin the heck outta bed thinkin u just soiled urself, but in all actuality its just ur sweat (for a clear picture, picture Kane/Undertaker wakin up from the dead after they've just been slammed to the ground... only bout a million times faster)

What was the content of my dream, u ask? well, to put it simply, I dreamt I was on the phone with someone I was recently acquainted with, n lets just say we didnt see eye-to-eye on some issues.. hence we're not-so-acquainted anymore... n get this... I dreamt i was on the phone with her, chattin her up like nothin had happened, n for some reason i was actually bein nice to her... WHATTHEF**K???!!?!??? is that a remake of 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' or what?? thou admittedly she WAS a tad bit more appealing than Jim Carrey... just a tad, mind u...

some guys out there will realize the 'nitemarish' issue within this dream... most guys wont, thou... i mean.. y the hell wud i call her up after that fallin-out we had?? i wasnt in the wrong there, ppl... y the hell wud i suck up to her n chat her up?? i mean with all due respect, this is ME we're talkin bout (cue theme from the original 'Superman' movie).. SHE shud be the one doin the chattin up (I know... I respect myself... alot more than i need to.. but still...) n y the heck was I bein NICE??? nice guys finish last, remember?? even worse, I think I dialed her handphone (thats cellular for the Americans readin this, if any...).. sheesh, in this day n age... dialing handphone numbers is expensive.. i'm broke enuff havin to pay for my own food n capo training, n i still dun have enuff money to join a decent gym.. n i'm callin this ho on her handphone?? HeLL NO!!

neways, whether I woke up from realizing these issues during my dream i do not remember... i do remember wakin up thou... n then this morning, while I monotonously dragged my sorry a** to work, I remembered n thought: The Twilight Zone???

No comments: