Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Omens...

so here i am fallin asleep at work again...

I think its gonna be bad day for me today... The signs are as follows:

1) Slept at friggin 1.30AM... its in the AM, so it still counts as today... yeah i know it entirely my fault for not sleeping on time, but im in a derogatory mood, so help me.. plus i had this really cool capoeira/jackie chan DVD to watch...

2) I overslept in the morning (this might have had somethin to do with sleeping late... will confirm that)... n had to get showered n dressed in record time (Clark Kent wud be put to shame)

3) I then arrived ridiculously early for work at 7.30...

4) Got caught makin one too many peanut butter sandwiches for myself

5) Tea wasnt hot

6) Was offered somethin to eat... was some sort of malay delicacy.. it tasted... different... so different I swore never to eat it again...

7) I am literally, repeatedly, going into hibernation in the office, right in front of the PC

8) Am currently broke


Yep, I can imagine the day gettin better.. but maybe thats just cuz it (hopefully) cant get any worse...

Weekend aint far away mann... I can see it in the horizon..

No comments: