Monday, March 06, 2006

U call THAT a jam?? well, check THIS out...

alright.. as promised... the traffic jam... ive always wanted to complain bout jams... funnily enough, when i finally have an outlet for that, i get the mother of all jams, n not to mention, the father of all thunderstorms to cause it... place was so packed up, i had to cancel goin for my capo session.. those of u who know me personally will realise the brevity of the situation..

neways, u always watch movies/hear stories/dream bout gettin caught up in a jam with a frikkin fine chick in the car next to u (or for u gals, some lame-a** stud)... lemme clarify at this point, ppl, that only happens in movies/stories/dreams... usually wut happens is ur stuck with the most awful, hairy, illiterate, cigarette-smokin, tooth-pick chewin, nose-pickin, gender-confused guy/gal starin the heck outta u... btw, if u DO dream at the wheel bout the person next to u, wake ur a** up!!! thats how accidents happen...

neways, so there i am in my lil car (i wont name it, cuz its the suckiest of the suckiest cars, respect-wise, n it gets dissed enuff by the general public... n plus its been faithful so far..depending on ur definition of faithful).. stuck on Jln Tun Razak.. n im tryin to get into my lane... so this dude in a white VIOS or sumtin got behind me... i see sumthin in my rear-view mirror.. turns out he's flickin me off for comin into his lane... wutthe.... def occurred to me to turn back n do the same... neways, waited for the dude to pull-up next to me... took so frikkin long for him to get ahead of me i just got tired of waitin...

basically, y the heck r ppl on the road so frikkin inconsiderate of others? i mean just cuz u own a nice car ( n its a frikkin VIOS, not a Merc or a damn 6-series), does that frikkin giv u the right to dominate the road?? u look well-educated, well-off, n all that crap, but when it comes to jams you start fighting for ur way... sigh.. oh well.. now that i've said all that... i guess it justifies my doing the same in the future.. n if u get in my face bout it... i'll refer u to this post... n then i'll flick u off.. :)

Later ppl...

Btw, the numero uno on my list of all-time-unanswerable questions: How do traffic jams get started neways, DAMMIT?????? do ppl wake up one fine morning n say to themselves 'OK, lets refuel n go start a jam somewhere.. call up the gang.'... A***holes!!!

No comments: