Monday, March 06, 2006

Mine, Mine all Mine!!

The title of this blog reminds me of a Daffy Duck episode where Daffy discovers a cave-full of jewellery n then proceeds to bury Bugs alive into the ground...

More aptly suited to this situation though, it indicates that after years (okay, okay, months) of commenting on others' blogs and 'sharing' blogs, I finally have one that I can call my own... The reason?? I could think of a few, but it does justice to admit that I was just too damn lazy..

Anyway, visit this blog in the future (btw, I commend you for having read this far) and you MAY find incoherent ramblings, vented frustrations of everyday life, and well, hopefully alot more... for now I cant think of what else to include, since I'm freezing my a** off in this mind-numbingly cold environment I prefer to call my 'office' (notice the similarity with 'orifice'), which leads me to wonder why I havent gone home yet... which I will now do.. n will no doubt encounter a traffic jam enroute... and will write about later tonite... maybe...


I'm gonna stop now...


Seriously...


Go away...

(P.S. I only watched Daffy Duck as a kid... I dont do that anymore... now I watch Dexter... shaddup!!)

No comments: