Monday, March 13, 2006

It goes on...

scratch wut i said earlier... i had a near-dislocated shoulder, a test to study for, n a Masters application to submit... it APPEARED that things cud no longer take a turn for the worse...

Fate however, seems to have had other plans in mind... after 2 blissful hours of sleep (from 4am to 6am, mind you), wakin my sorry ass (yes i no longer bother with censoring my statements) up, droppin my bro to school n gettin over to work... drumroll please............ I now recognize the initial stages of a bout of flu comin on..

Sumthing's not right here... those of you who have known me for quite a while now will know I rarely get sick... im talkin once or twice a year, MAX... but lately ive been reachin new physical lows within the past few months... i shud get a check-up mann... but they cost so damn much in this country..

N my family's goin on vacation at the end of this month... I havent gotten outta this country in... (counts fingers..) 5 years... yes, 5 frikkin years... i came to KL in 2001... n have been unable to get out ever since...

Yuck... this tea tastes like turpentine...

No i have not actually tasted turpentine...

Yes i made the tea myself.. n im quite adept at that, mind u...

No its not the tea, its the damn mug im drinkin it from... seems like the soap wasnt cleaned out properly...

i gotta get outta here... outta this physical condition.. outta this office... outta this... umm.. world???

Sigh... i need to retire.... even though its at the tender (?????) age of 23...

No comments: